Tuesday, September 26, 2017

finally pictures

I went to Walmart last week and found these baskets in the mark down section. I got them for $3 each. I put 1.5 inch, 2 inch and 2.5 inch strips in the tubs. Easier to get to them. I am trying to consolidate to have less clutter.

These are gallon containers I had all of those strips stored in. My husband can use the containers in the garage for his parts and pieces he has.

I cleaned off a table and have another one to take care for. I got a lot of fabric put up on the shelves and not piled up everywhere. I still have more to tackle, but this is a start. How can we make such a mess?

I have had the grandkids more lately so I am not getting as much sewing done.

Hope you have a good week. Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Every little bit of progress helps. I didn't sew for more than 3 months trying to just clean and now that it is sorted, I try to put away the "non-essentials" before packing up for the night, every evening and now it stays neat.