Friday, October 13, 2017

gloomy but trying to keep up with the mess

In my cleaning project I found these things. I had a bucket list I had started for quilts I was interested to make. Also a print out from crazymomquilts blog. It is her tutorial on making Pineapple blocks. Plus my attempt at a couple of those blocks in scrappy strips.

This is just one of many pineapple block tutorials or videos I have tried or watched in the last couple weeks. 

This doesn't use any special rulers it is all straight cutting. It is in detail so you maybe would like to see it. It is under her tutorials on her website. 

Probably can't read this, but it is a small dent in my bucket list. I keep finding more and not getting any of them done. Wishful thinking. Don't think i will live long enough to accomplish them all. 

Rainy here suppose to be a little warmer today. Was only 62 degrees yesterday, but it is Fall after all. Have a good one. Chris

No comments: