Saturday, September 22, 2018

Been a busy couple weeks.

I have had the granddaughters more because Mommy and Daddy are still in Chicago doing treatments.

Their other Grandma needs to show up at work n Fridays so I get the girls while she goes home for the weekends. Mom and Dad have been able to come home all but one weekend.

He has another 7 radiation treatments and one chemo to go through. Then he rests for 3 months before more testing is done. Hopefully that will be the extent of the treatments and check ups will happen after that.

Today I started by cutting up backing and batting for another QAYG quilt for a Christmas present. The blocks are done it just needs quilted and assembled.

I have to clean my machine and get it ready to go tomorrow.

The yard and flowers are starting to wind down. My husband has been going out and cutting flower beds back for the last time. Next year we have to thin out a lot of it again.

Some of the plants are spreading and they need to be thinned out. 

I see many of you have been to quilt show or Fall festivals. I have been to busy to get out to do anything.

Hope this finds you well and you are sewing like crazy. Christmas is around the corner. Chris

1 comment:

avvilibber28 said...

There are certainly quite a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to convey up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up the place an important thing might be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round things like that, however I'm positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys really feel the affect of only a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives. slots for real money