Thursday, January 16, 2020

cleaning.

Trying to clean up areas of my house. I have an extra bedroom and the granddaughters have taken it over. We have toys in there and also air mattresses for them to sleep on.

I found markers everywhere, doll clothes, and dirty clothes. Quilts need washing and the sheets need changing.

I am going to vacuum the room and get it ready for the next visit.

The closet in that room is the catch all closet. I need to get it gone through, but not today. I have a few Christmas decorations that need to be put away that didn't make it earlier.

It is really cold here, but a storm is headed my way in the overnight. We are to get 3-5 inches of snow and mixed precip.

So no sewing getting done today. I hope you have time to sew. Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Over 160k men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

It is very easy and works with anybody.

Here's how you can do it yourself:

1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) Proceed to use this awesome HACK

so you'll become 2 lbs thinner in the morning!