Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Another 30 days

We are on another 30 days to get through this quarantine. We are well. but others aren't. I had a huge gallon sized bag stuffed with 4-patches. These are made with random cuts of 2.5 inch squares. There had to be over 300 in the bag. I keep using them and I thought this would make a quick quilt. Well it has, but the piles has dwindles to no variety

So I got out my 2.5 inch strips and started slicing and dicing. I had a dishpan full of color and variety to work with. I sat for 3 hours yesterday just stitching away and working out my worst fears. 

Today I plan on working on this project and see if I can get it closer to being a top. It is a simple utility quilt, but more fabric sewn up. 

Stay safe
Chris

1 comment:

Julierose said...

I know what you mean about "working" out on your fears--I feel the same way..trying to keep busy to ward off worrying...you have some lovely 4-patches there to work with...stay safe and vigilant now
~ ~ ~ ~waving to you Julierose