Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally Done

Here it is. Hand Appliqued and machine quilted. I know I ruined it. But I was runing out of time.
Here is a view of the corners. I wanted something different in the corners of the quilt. It is going on a platform bed and no foot board.

This is my Grandaughter's gift for Christmas. I told the parents that I would make something and they could buy the toys. I don't know what they like anymore and way out of my budget. Taylor knows the blocks were done. She helped me trace some of the pieces when I was making the blocks.
I have tried to hide the progress from her the last month or so. Today I made my mind up it was getting done. The blue marker I used needed to be washed out and the project is finished. Chris

1 comment:

Rose Marie said...

This is adorable!!!! There is nothing wrong with doing hand applique and machine quilting .... not at all. My Dresden Plate has hand applique and machine and hand quilting. You do whatever works for you and the time you have.