Friday, February 26, 2010

No sewing, but knitting

I haven't been sewing, but knitting for my Grandaughter. She is almost 11 and she wants the look to be like the other kids. So she picked out the sweater. The idea is she wanting things to look like her friends, but not. She likes the colors. She has a couple purchased shrugs and she wanted something different. I think I am going to sew on this button with a loop. They suggested a rhinestone pin, but she is just a little girl yet.
The pattern was a free pattern off of the internet. I had the yarn on hand and decided why not use some of it up. She is coming this weekend so hope she likes it. Off to the sewing room to get some cleaning and stitching done. Chris

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

What a nice thing to do for your grandaughter! I bet she keeps long after she's outgrown it :)
It is beautiful