Thursday, December 7, 2017

Finally doing christmas sewing

I ordered fabric the other day. I ordered from q quiltedtwins.com. They are Michael Miller fabric and I paid $4.99 a yard and $5 shipping. It was a good price and I have christmas presents to make. 

 This is Gerbera Daisies from Michael Miller I'm cutting this up to make placemats. Two sets of 6 mats and also napkins to match the back side.
This is the Sea Holly design from Michael Miller. This will be backing and napkins. The placemats are cut 14X18 inches and the napkins will be 14 inch square before hemmed. 

Both my DIL's have white dishes so I thought this would be colorful for Summer and Fall placemats. 6 complete sets each.

The girls are hard to buy for each has their own style, but covering a wooden table is important to me with kids. Hopefully they get used. 

Hope your sewing is coming along. Chris 

No comments: