Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rain Rain go away

We have had so much rain we are about to float. 3.7 inches since Monday and it is only Thursday. Now they are talking more rain and snow mixed. Yuk!

I have this plan and I hope to get it started today. I mentioned it to Wanda. I think since this quilt for my Granddaughter is to be queen sized I plan on quilting it in sections and then connecting the sections.
I think it would save on the shoulders and get a better effect when complete.

I wish I could get a mid arm machine, but now I have no space for one. Thought about getting a table model like a "George" . The next issue is the money and would it justify the cost if I didn't use it enough. All questions. I guess on my want list anyway.

Plans for today not real great ones but go with the flow. Better than no plan right? Chris

No comments: