Friday, April 19, 2013

Water every where

This is a farm field 4 miles from where I grew up. It has a small creek going through it. Well it isn't small anymore. The line of trees is about 8-9 feet above the normal level of the creek.

It is suppose to rain with snow mix today. Late Sunday the river here is to crest at about 18.3 feet. Flood stage is at 16 feet. Just have to sit back and wait for it to happen.

I didn't sleep well. Heard the wind all night. Up before 3am. Did some quilting. I'm sure a nap will happen today. Chris

2 comments:

Bren said...

It was very windy last night. I am so ready for this season to be over.

JKW said...

Oh, Darlin, I am so sorry. Did you Sand Bag?? I'll be praying for you. Love and Blessings, Janet (Been here 14 years and the only upgrades were thousands of dollars to the outside (hurricane shutters - also paid for daughters - new a/c; stove; hot water heater; refrigerator; etc. etc. etc. Finally doing inside!!!