Sunday, January 14, 2018

First top in 2018

Last night I got the last of the sashing on this top.I got it pressed and it is ready to sandwich. I need today to look for a back. I have a couple wide pieces, but not sure they are long enough. I have to measure to see where it will all play out.

My Granddaughters are coming today and will spend the night and most of tomorrow with us. Mom and Dad have some paperwork to do to go talk to a banker and three little ones can be distracting when business gets in the way. 

We enjoy having them, but get really worn out. tonight we are to get snow so that will have to be dealt with also. 

The girls now want a table to work at. I have two portable work tables so I need to get the other one cleared off and brought out into the living room so they each have their own. I have a tray table for use when you are in bed. I think it will work for the baby to sit at and each will be happy for awhile. 

Can't do for one and not for the other. 

I had been spending way to much time on the Internet of late and I turned that around and hopefully can be more focused on what I want to do. Some of the social media sites can be a time drain and i think I got sucked up into the funnel and I decided to pull out. 

Hope you are staying warm and you are able to get your projects worked on while it is indoor weather. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It's lovely, Chris!!

Have fun with the grands!!