Thursday, January 25, 2018

Was on a roll then.......

Yes I was on a roll of pin basting this and I ran out of safety pins. I had to buy some more yesterday and today while doing laundry I plan on getting this finished pin basting. 

I have two theories. I have tons of pins, but they are tied up in other quilts that are not finished quilting and I also need more time in the sewing room to get finished.

Yesterday was a day when nothing but shopping got done. I had to go do my monthly run and it was not one supercenter, but two.Still need to go to the grocery. Some don't understand the once a month shopping, but I find I spend less money if I plan ahead. I do go for milk and bread or something special in between. Learned from living 14 miles from a store for years.

Suppose to be really nice today. In the 40's and sunny. I want to go to a thrift store and see if I can find any goodies for my girls. They are growing so fast they need some upgraded sizes.

Summer is going to be here before we know it and I want to get some painting done in the house. We have some textured wallpaper to hang and yet it doesn't get done.

Hope your days will be bright for you. Chris

No comments: