Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Been busy

Ever heard the old saying " The hurrier I go the behinder I get" Not real good grammar but it works. My Grandmother was always good at remembering all the old time sayings.

I have been sewing some, trimming threads and trying to stay focused. I wish I could make the day 36 hours and maybe I could get more sewing done. How do some of these young gals who have three young children a business and a large house to keep up? Well I know, I think I did a lot more than I can get done now. Old age is hitting. I don't think of myself as almost old enough to draw Social Security. Where have the last 25 years go????

I have a bucket list that keeps growing and the piles of scraps are not going away. Well going to mop the kitchen floor then focus, focus, and focus some more. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I haven't gotten any sewing done lately. I miss it...But the yard looks better. =)