Sunday, April 15, 2018

It never gets better

I really have this problem. It is not following through with cleaning. I start out gung-ho and then fizzle out. This was from a couple years ago when the new flooring went in. I got the major things returned and then never really finished. 

I did add more and it makes it even worse. I have spent more time in there of late and keep trying to move some piles to a better spot or get them sorted through. 


This was in the closet. I have got it a little better, but then can't get to the closet to sort through more. 

Right now I am trying to get the sewing table cleaned up so I can then start sorting though other stuff. 

I am not a stick to it person. I get pulled away and then never get back in the groove. I have spent more time in there this last week and it just shows me I am not spending enough time.

Today is gloomy again. We had rain overnight which the ground needs, but it is cold. Suppose to be colder than Normal all week long. Hard to get in the cleaning mood when you can't open the windows and air it out. Some day it will happen. 

Hope you have a great Sunday. Chris 

No comments: