Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Unstitching YUK!

Well the dreaded unstitching is going on. I realized I hadn't got the right sequence going on for the Irish Chain. The center square of each side needs to be a light piece to work with the next block I will make.
See here I have a random situation, but the center of the 5 squares in a row on the outside rounds needs to be light. So Me and the seam ripper are friends for a little bit.
I found a light fabric that works and decided I would get started on this process. So loose threads are everywhere.
As soon as I get the pieces changed I will make the opposing block so you can see what is going on.
The last couple days we have had my husband's cousin staying with us and it seems different to have someone in the house. So things are not going normal for us. Our routine is disrupted. We are getting old and can't upset the eco system LOL. Chris

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Oh dear, I hate to frog stitch! I agree about getting into a routine. It seems that just about the time I really get inspired and am ready to jump into a project, something comes up or someone stops by.... Ah such is life....

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Uh oh :( Sometimes I find unstitching is a good chore to do while in front of the tv!2