Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Back to strings

Making more of these strings to go with the Disney character fabric. I needed to cut more strings to make the variety that I needed. I also need to get some blues and more greens cut.

This is sort of a fun quilt top to make, but I have to make three of them. If one has it the other two will have to have it. At this point I need to see how many more actual center squares with the characters in them I can cut out of this piece of fabric. It was a cut off piece I received in a rummage sale find. So I only have so many. I could stitch this on together, but if I don't have enough I can change gears to make it enough. I already have a plan for it.

The plan is a machine applique of a silhouette of Mickeys head in black in a square the same size as the printed squares.

Hot and humid here. Storms on the way this evening. Hopefully it will cool off some. Chris

No comments: