Sunday, June 25, 2017

Revisiting an oldie

In my sorting I found this long term oldie. I found the cranberry and brown prints I used for the connecting pieces. Then on the run to find the tan for the rest of it. I located all of it. 

I ordered some fabric for the outside border. I ordered it from www.quiltingtwins.com They sell fabric and also have free in detail patterns. You should really check them out. They have fabric at reduced prices and $5 shipping on anything. Look in the tabs at the top of the page and do your shopping. The patterns are free for download in PDF form. Most fabric is $3.99 a yard. 

Well I had a saved file on my old computer that crashed with the EPP pieces I used for this POTC quilt top. So I went on a mission this morning and the page I use to go to for shapes is no longe there. So I had to draft my own pieces from the existing pieces I have. I then save a hard copy so I have them when I need more. Lesson learned save hard copies. I do have jump drives with files on them, but which one. LOL



I laid the top as it is on the top of a queen size bed to see what the size is and how much farther I want to take this. I think two more rows and then borders. I don't think this will be a bed sized quilt. 

Suppose to be in the 70's today such a nice change from all the 90 degree weather of last week. Enjoy your day. Chris 

No comments: