Monday, July 3, 2017

Making hay, but it isn't stacking up. no quilting....

Center is quilted. Off and on over a couple days. Granddaughters were here yesterday so not much sewn while they were here. The baby is cutting teeth and she was fussy. Not her norm. 

Now gotta figure out something for the border quilting. I auditioned a cross hatch and it didn't come out right because of the size. I think i will do each side of the off white border and 1/4 inch outline the squares. Not very inventive, but I just want to get this finished. 

Then the challenge of the binding. I think fire engine red mini polka dot and my husband says a cranberry. Will get the quilting done and see how it looks. So many decisions. 

The day before the 4th of July. Where has this year gone? It is half over with. It will be Christmas before we know it. Scary!!!!!! Chris



No comments: