Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gray Day

One of the first Red Peppers. It is a sweet Bell pepper. They have nice thick walls to them.
This is my garden shed. Just for storage wish I had a like car port over the door and I would use it as a potting shed.
Trumpet vine in bloom. they have such a vivid orange color. The Hummingbirds love them.
This is the East side of my garage. It looks over the road at the back of our house, but it is the entrance road to the community. My house is on display on three sides hence the amount of flowers I have.





This is in the middle of the yard and on the street side of the garden. That carpet of yellow is Rudbeckia.

I love color in the yard and your eye wanders to other areas all the time because of the different things planted all over. Chris



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm sure your whole community enjoys your flower beds. I remember driving 25 miles to work and admiring certain gardens all summer. There are bare yards where I wonder why they don't plant something, and then there are ones ablaze with color.