Sunday, July 18, 2010

Machine quilting

It is way to hot to be outside. So I am quilting and trying to get this one done. I have 2/3 of it done and need to keep plugging away. I have another one to get pinned and started. Really 2 tops to do. I really like this one, but you know yourself it become tiring to do the same steps block after block. If I get it to the binding step then I can sit in the living room at night and hand sew. Tomorrow is suppose to be hot again. Planning on sewing some more. I canned green beans today and clean up after the grandkids and the Birthday party. Things haven't been going real well around here and I have been quiet. Hopefully I can get back into the sewing and loose myself for a period of time without all the stress. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to see you got back to that one. It will feel like a big accomplishment when it is done. Yes they said hot tomorrow but lower humidity. I wonder if that means low enough to open windows for the morning anyway.