Monday, February 19, 2018

Warmer weather

Good Morning, Not much going on on the sewing front.I ordered some clothing patterns for the girls,  but haven't gotten any sewing done.

The unpinned quilt top is still unpinned. The placemats I started are still not finished. I just haven't been in there to get anything done.

The oldest Granddaughter autumn is here. She will go back home tonight and come back Tuesday for three days. Mom and Dad have to go out of town. The other two are going to their other Grandma's. Autumn is good by herself and older so I don't have to keep my eyes on her all the time.

She asked grandpa to get her bike out and with the warmer weather we have a long drive so she can be outside riding it. She knows I have rules and she does follow them. So far!

We had a birthday party for my son's 41 st birthday yesterday. So I need to get some things put away. We got all the dishes cleaned up and counters wiped off so that is the major stuff.

Hope you got some sewing done over the weekend. I sure didn't Chris


No comments: