Monday, February 12, 2018

Winter has been here

This was 5 days ago we have had so much more since then. The TV weatherman said we have had 15 inches in our area. We push the snow from the driveway to the grassy area because we have no place else. Our neighbors house is less than 10 feet from our drive so we have to respect her house. We are running out of places to push it.  

This is the second rainbow scarf I have knitted for the girls. They are into learning colors in school and their was a request for them. I have knitted so much my hands are hurting. So today will be a stitching day on the machine.

I need to still pin baste the quilt top that gave me so much trouble, but I don't think I can even close a safely pin right now. 

Hope you are staying warm and safe. 

PS. I bought some needles on Amazon and received them in the mail. I wanted Topstitching needles that are Titanium coated. I found a great deal and ordered a 100 of them. They were much cheaper than buying from coupons. Check out other sources for your supplies. 

Take care Chris  

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

We have gotten a lot of snow! The last few snowfalls were a surprise for us!

I also buy my sewing machine needles by the box of 100. So much cheaper and I tend to replace my sewing machine needles more often. Good tip!!