Friday, April 13, 2012

Bleeding Hearts

This is probably the last chance I will get to take this picture because the weather is changing here today. We are to expect storms and some slight risk of severe storms. I figure the wind will beat it up badly.

This was a start my step son and his wife gave me two years ago on Mother's day. I forget about it when it dies back each Summer and then I am pleasantly surprised when it comes up in the Spring.

I thought about making and applique block for a pillow with the Bleeding Heart as the applique. Will have to test that out on paper.

Staying in today the allergy count is really high and I am suffering greatly. Never use to bug me, but it sure does now. Chris

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Chris, Wanted you to know that I awarded you the "Liebster Blog Award". I really enjoy reading your blog and I get great ideas from you, so thank you for that.

Sewing Junkie said...

Katie M. Thank you very much for the honor. I write like I would like to read. Many times people try to write a post very professionally and I just write from my heart. Thanks Chris