Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More playing with scrappy blocks

I had all these scrappy small blocks. So why not make them a bigger block. I made the crumb block into a crumb in a square block. Easy enough. Get your dimensions and start cutting. The crumb blocks have been made for several weeks just waiting for the right time to do something with them. 

I have more made since this picture was taken, but they are coming along great for maybe a twin quilt. With little ones around never enough quilts when thy are potty training. They are in the wash constantly.

As you can see I try and somewhat match the square triangles with some of the color in the crumb part of the block. Not sure I like the coral colored ones. Maybe a little to intense for the rest of the blocks. Maybe they will be a potholder. Chris 

No comments: