Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue and Green

Ok I got on the band wagon and made some quick gifts. My neighbor is having a birthday in a couple weeks and she hasn't been real healthy lately so thought a new mug and rug would cheer her up. These where some strips I had cut for something else and I pieced enough together to make two of them. She uses cobalt blue and lime green in her kitchen.

They are 7.5 inches X 6.75 inches. Nice size for a mug and a snack. I made these in a couple hours this morning and I am sure as I get into them I can cut my time down. They were all scraps and yet they are using up pieces of batting that are to small to use for anything else. Thanks Wanda for the ideas. Chris


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

They look great and I'm sure they will cheer her up!