Friday, December 16, 2011

Headache still here but some sewing was done

Here is some of the progress. I still have the cross rows to quilt in this section and then 2/3rds of the center is done. This is part of the sashing between the block rows. I stitched free form around the fire trucks and rescue squads. It needed some stabilizing and this is all I could come up with.



This is the darker block rows. This was a challenge to make this quilt with the fabric being striped. It has been a struggle the last couple days to get this one done.

My headache was wild yesterday with all the high winds and temp dropping. I still have part of it this morning, but I think I might live. I tried laying down yesterday and the phone kept ringing. So not much rest happened. I did sew about 2 1/2 hours and every stitch
helped getting it closer to the end. Chris



No comments: