Saturday, December 24, 2011

Phew that is over with

Quilt one was opened and liked

He was to busy opening other things
Mom had to read some things to him



This one is my little fireman.







Taylor has changed so in the last couple years. She isn't my little girl any longer.








The Spidey quilt was really liked. I made a flannel pillowcase to go with it and he was surprised.












He carried it around for awhile and Dad finally said he wanted to look at it.






The food was good and everyone was full when they left. The quiet is deafening right now. The TV is on, but not anything else. The kids were getting loud and then all is quiet.

My Mom stayed until the truck behind my car left and I took her home. She was glad she came.

I hope everyone has as good a day as we did. Enjoy the excitement. Merry Christmas. Chris











No comments: