Saturday, July 27, 2013

I've been busy

This little gal was here 4 days this week. She is almost 5 months old. It is an ongoing case so I cannot go into details, but she is a joy to have around. We haven't had a baby in the house for many years.

Needless to say this old Grandma is worn out when she leaves. You forget how much work they really are.

The sewing has taken a back seat to the issues at hand. I tried to load some pictures of the piecing I have done and the computer wouldn't cooperate. Will make an attempt in a little while to retake pictures.

My enabler Mother said she had some more scraps at her house for me so today I thyink I will go and pick them up. I know how many scraps can a girl have????? Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

She is precious, Chris!

I got your email. Just haven't had time to respond. =)