Saturday, July 27, 2013

Try this again

Well out of 7 pics only three would transfer. I had to breakout another container of strips to get variety, but at least I 'm finding a use for them.

Here are the blocks that are complete. They are not arranged as I would sew them together, but you can see some of the progress as it is going on. More are in sections to be sewn together.

Here is some of the aftermath. The cut off pieces and the paper shreds from the back. Basket is about half full so you can see it is an ongoing project. Chris

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Progress is progress! I started some rectangle strip blocks over a year ago and I think I only have about 12 done.... I'm using used dryer sheets as my 'foundation' and then trimming down to 6 X 9 rectangles - I may have to pull out the bins and get started again... Maybe get enough to at least put together a table topper :-)

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oooh look at those gorgeous blocks, those are some tiny pieces! :)