Sunday, July 28, 2013

Garden

Well I was going to show you with two pictures what we picked out of the garden today. The computer doesn't want to cooperate. The cucumbers and cherry tomatoes and small peppers are really good tasting. In the left side of the picture we got the first cabbage. It is about the size of a soccer ball. Coleslaw tomorrow. I'm soaking it for bugs now.

I made more of those string blocks and only have 18 more to make. I planned out the size I want and the layout. I want at least a size that will fit on an extra long twin bed. I have one and also it would be a nice size for a 6 footer for the couch. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

it all looks so yummy. I love 'fresh from the garden' anything! My attempts at gardening since I 'retired' have not been successful, so I must rely on what I'm able to find at a farmer's market or simply the grocery store.... bummer