Saturday, June 26, 2010

As of yesterday 6 months till Christmas


I know you wanted to hear that right. Well I thought it was a good idea to get the lists out and see what needs to be done. I have got a quilt started for my son that I do want finished for Christmas. Today I am taking my Mom to the quilt shop and going to look for the sashing fabric for this quilt top. Time is getting away from me and I need this one done for Christmas. I should get another one done before the end of July. My Brother is coming to visit and my Mom wants one quilted for him. The yard work is on hold today because of the heat advisory so maybe after shopping I can get into the sewing room and get something more done. I haven't really sewn for almost two weeks. Painting, yard work and cleaning and everyday stuff has gotten in the way. Shut the drapes turn on the ceiling fan get the machine warmed up and see the thread fly off the spool. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have to finish my grand daughter's birthday quilt this week. I only need to add the binding. Other than that, no sewing for me. *sad* I'll be at church all week for VBS. I'll be in the nursery. Maybe after this next week, I too can watch the thread fly off the spool.

Stay cool today!!