Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sadly Missed

Many of you still have your Father's for today. Mine has been gone for a long time. He died in 1976. He was 49 years old. I am the oldest in my family. This is me in 1953 and I was one year old at the time this picture was taken. My Mother was pregnant with my brother at the time. There is another daughter my sister that was born in 1956. He loved his family and was always there for us. He listen as we read our books and he played board games with use. We camped and vacationed with us and we took his Father with us. My dad was the youngest of three boys and was always picked on growing up, but had many good stories to tell us of his adventures as a young boy. He has been missed for a long time. Father's Day, Birthdays and holidays are hard because we remember the fun we had as a family. Love your Fathers and love your Husbands as they are part of the chain of events for Father's Day
Life is taken away fast and we don't remember their voice or their touch for ever. Irvin E. Nelson 1926-1976. We love you Dad. Chris

No comments: