Friday, June 18, 2010

No pictures

Not a good day here. The weather is going to be awful. Heat to 90 plus degrees and the humidity will make it to over 100 with the heat index. I have to go and get my son and take him to Savanna and then take him back home. His car window is shot in his car. He had it fixed almost two weeks ago and it quit again. So it is raining and will be for several days again. He needs it fixed. Not going to be a good weekend either. His EX is keeping the kids from him over Father's Day. I am so furious. Why can't life be more fair? I have nothing good to say today. Sorry. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

{hugs}

In my divorce decree (yes, I was once married before), it was written in it that I got the kids over Mother's Day weekend and he got the kids over Father's Day weekend, even if it wasn't "our" weekend with them. It's not fair he won't be with them...The kids are always the ones hurt in a divorce. {sad}