Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Shopping Trip

I have been looking for a fabric for some sashing for some blocks I have made. I found it today at 50% off. I got 4 yards of it. It is a Thimbleberries called House and Garden from 2007, but it works for my purpose.
This quilt shop has cribs to show off the bolts of fabrics. So in a doll crib they have scraps from making samples for the displays at the shop. They put them in storage bags and mark them. I applique and always looking for small prints. If I don't use them in applique I can use them in a scrappy quilt which I am sure will emerge someplace down the road. I have 6 patterns on my to-do list right now. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you had a successful trip. You were right, stay inside today. It is really hot and humid.