Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh A Starry Sight

Ok this is not for my house, but a request for a family member. She lives in a really old house and is trying to transfer her bedroom closet. The doors that were there fell apart so she asked me to make two curtains for her closet. She came up with the star pattern and the way it was to be placed on the curtains. I have put off doing them and today is the day to get them done.

This is the corners and they measure about 7 inches square.



Now that I have all the stars fused down I can stitch around them and they can be pressed and delivered.






I sure hope they are to her liking. It is an Onsneberg fabric for the main part of the curtain. They are 6ft long. Something like this might look good on a shower curtain front also.
Chris





No comments: