Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ok I need motivation

I have four more blocks to go and then I will have 30 of them done. They are 9.5 inches square. I need to decide if they are to be set on point or just a straight setting. Not sure of the sashing I plan to use and then after all that how to quilt it. So many decisions and I am have a Brain hiccup today.

I have tried to come up with enough lights and mediums to make this somewhat balanced for the eye to travel all over the place instead of one place and get stuck there. Some more moving will have to happen before I think it is right. I have used up a lot of small scraps and also several medium pieces. I sure would like the on point and I think that is what it will be, but my courage is waining on this. The set in pieces to square it up are bothering me. I know how to do it, but what if I don't like it. Oh well it is only fabric right. It will be more scraps if I don't like it. LOL Chris



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think it would look good with dark sashing and light cornerstones the same width as the corners of the block. That will create a 9 patch look where 4 blocks join.