Sunday, April 20, 2014

50 9-patch blocks today

I was up really early again. I decided no Internet at that time because no one would have posted anything. I got my 2.5 square container out and started sewing. It was overflowing. I have been cutting scraps to usable sizes. I wanted to sew. Haven't for several days. 

I got 50 of these blocks done. with three different sessions today. Spent sometime visiting with my step-son and the grand kids outside. Also My husband decided to get the rototiller out and get the garden turned. It is 78 degrees out at the moment. Lovely Easter.
Not sure how I will finish these blocks off in quilt form. Plan on 100 of them. They are 6.5 inches raw. I want a queen size quilt I think. I should make a king sized quilt so need to think that one to see what would make up somewhat faster.

So half way done until I get sashing. Plan on shopping in the next week or so. Need to get some clothes to fit me better. After loosing all the weight none of my summer things will fit. Hope everyone had a Nice Easter. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Fun blocks!!

I have the opposite problem. All my summer clothes shrunk this winter. *wink* On a diet to lose the extra pounds I gained. *sigh*