Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Getting closer

Chex party mix is made, caramel corn in the oven. Pies tomorrow. Veggie dip is made and in the fridge.

Veggies need cleaning and arranged on the plate. Beans need assembled and placed in the crockpot. I make a cheesy hash browns with cheese and bacon so that needs making.

Italian beef will go in the other crockpot tomorrow and the ham will go in the oven in the afternoon. I have some cookies to frost also.

I went to three grocery stores looking for old fashion food coloring. Well finally found some red, but no green. Had to go to the Wilton baking aisle and find green coloring paste. I guess they don't carry the little viles of yellow green red and blue any longer. So if you need it don't look for it and get frustrated.

Baby Kate is sick and not sure Mommy an Kate will be here tomorrow. She caught every ones cold. When they are that little they can't tell you where they hurt.  Awful to kiss her first Christmas.

I missed my sons' first Christmas. I was in the hospital for a week with a stomach pump. I had a severe virus. I got out on New years Eve.

Tomorrow is the day for our Christmas. Hope everyone has an ice Holiday. Chris  

No comments: