Saturday, December 6, 2014

Some mending and some knitting

I have done some mending, Cut off two pairs of drapes and lots of knitting.
This is a skull cap made from some leftover yarn. This is a sage green, picture color not good. I had a basic pattern and added the texture with the pattern of stitches I used. It matches a scarf I made a couple weeks ago. 
 This is a basket weave scarf that will be buttoned into a cowl. Still working on the length. Not good color again. It is a light country blue shade. I think I'm going to look in my button collection and see if I can find some rhinestone buttons from an old coat for this one.
Simple baby booties. These didn't take anytime at all to make. Still using up odds and ends of yarn I have been storing. After this is all used I will have a hamper that it was stored in empty. Today is busy for me.

Autumn is coming for her visit with her biological mother. So things are all in a turmoil while that happens. Hope you have a great day. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Love the texture of the scarf and the cabling on the hat is really beautiful.