Thursday, May 4, 2017

Been quiet but busy

Lots of stitching. I have a lot of 1.5 inch strips cut and adding to them every day. I ran across an idea and could see a lot of potential for the block.  They are 5 inch square string blocks that will form a good size block. I just stopped to do the math 13.5 inches. This is bright and colorful. I could make a 4-patch for the center or a focal point fabric. 

I have a Disney Character fabric that will work fine. Mickey and Pluto are in this fabric. It has a bright background for the motifs so it will fit in fine. This was in a huge rummage sale purchase I bought a couple years ago.

Just playing with the fabric and trying to see what will come out of it has kept me quiet.

We had the girls yesterday and they were full of it. Charleigh will be 4 months old tomorrow. A nurse at her appointment the other day asked if she was 6 months old. She is a big baby.

Suppose to be sunny out today and warm up over the next few days. Take care Chris

1 comment:

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Now this is neat and something different!