Monday, May 1, 2017

No piano keys

I made all the piano keys and my husband said no. He said it was to busy and taking away from the center. So I looked through everything I had and nothing worked. 

Off to the fabric store. Mind you this was fabric I bought at a rummage sale so probably from the 70-80's and that dusty blue isn't as popular. I found one piece in the whole store. So today I have to cut it and make my borders. I would like to have another finish soon.

I have to run errands today and not sure how much time I will have to get to this. 

Still suppose to rain some today. We have had a lot of wind and the leaves from the trees are all over the yard. They are in a tender stage and with the wind they just break off. Chris  

1 comment:

Julierose said...

OK--so i have to tell you I like those piano keys a lot--but then I am a scrappy-type gal--can't be TOO BUSY for me. But just sayin' ;)))

As I am sure that blue will look good too...such a lovely piece...hugs, Julierose