Thursday, March 17, 2011

It is Done

Done and delivered. My neighbor was really pleased with it too. She is hard to get gifts for. Her Mother called me from Madison, Wisconsin and ordered it after a phone conversation with her daughter.
She had me make on for her Mother last year and in the conversation she said she wished she had one. So the next day the phone call came and it was in the works.
It was a surprise for and Easter gift. So it got delivered a little while ago. She was going to get on the phone right away with her Mother.
The interior has a pocket in It so it can hold a cellphone or a checkbook. She was so excited she didn't know quite what to say. I like surprising people who appreciate a gift that is homemade. Now I have a Birthday gift to get made before April 1st. Chris


No comments: