Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She loved it

I got the wall hanging to my Mother early. She really loved it. She said it was so Springy. Today I took her to get her drivers license renewed. Well she passed and is good to go for two more years. Tomorrow my Sister is coming. First since she lost her husband in November. There wasn't a service so we didn't go up and the weather turned bad about the time we thought about going. She lives in Oshkosh, WI. We live about 4 hours away in Illinois. She was to come today, but my niece, her daughter had to have surgery on a rush basis today. She is doing fine and I am sure she is home now. Never rains but it pours at my house. Pulled out another UFO and work on it when I sit to pull in threads and check for any mistakes. Hope to have it done next week. Been a three year quilt. I loose interest to quick. It will be one more big thing out of the sewing room and on a bed. Cleaning and changing sheets so busy off to the laundry room now. Chris

No comments: