Friday, October 14, 2011

I am having one of those days well a week this way

Yesterday I got up an sewed for about an hour. I got two borders sewn on the quilt top. I am at a stand still because I am not sure of the next border I think should be cut to sew on.

I need about 6inches more to all sides to make it the size I need. The last border will be the black as in the sashing.

As I decide which to do I need to figure out how I am going to get enough energy to go out and grocery shop and mow three yards today. The weather has been a roller coaster in the last few days. With having arthritis I'm suffering greatly. I feel like I need a bath in Ben Gay. Not! I can't stand the smell.

The stress level in my life has been elevated and I am sure that is playing a roll in the way I feel. Trudge on and get something done. Grocery store first and maybe limber up.

The trunk is moving forward and I will get some pictures of it today and post later. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I had almost 3 months of 'those days'. Finally getting back into the 'swing of things' but even that's a bit slow going - maybe it's the change of seasons !?