Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing going on, but everything looks like it did before

Lot of early morning stitching. Trying to get some things pulled together. The string pieces for placemats are in the process. I have 9 of the 12 of them done. It was suggested that I should make a whole quilt doing this type of sewing. LOL One inch strips for a whole quilt OMG!

The yard has been getting cleaned up some, but other things like falling and bruising myself got in the way. Still not over all the aches and pains from that little adventure. Then tomorrow is mowing day again. Boy awful to get old.

I have decided I need a body transplant. I need one at about 120lbs and in really good shape like a 25 year old. Not this overweight and 60 year old body I have. Wonder what that will cost me??? I need to buy fabric so I will put that request on hold. Chris

No comments: