Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can't settle down to anything

Last night I made cinnamon rolls. I made some in these little potpie tins I got at the store. I liked them because they had the plastic lids for them. The recipe is from Judy Laquidara from www.patchworktimes.com She is so gracious to add her recipes to the blog. She is a true housewife. She likes homemade fixins. This recipe "Is to Die For "
The weather is raining. The sleet was hitting the window at 4am. I tried to go back to sleep and when you got woke up like that you never totally get into a deep sleep. Finally at 5 am I got up.

A couple days ago I got the 113 blocks all finished for the Christmas gift for this next Christmas. I got them all pressed but until I go to adding the sashing I plan on not squaring them up until then. This used up a lot of little scraps.


As you can see the snow is almost gone. Was suppose to get to 50*F today and never made it. I think it is 38*F right now. Rumor has it we are to see a bad storm over next weekend. Suppose to be a lot of snow again. I have been uptight today and no reason. I am ok. Not sick not worried just blah. I was going to sew and never made it there Yet! LOL. I have days where I would rather crawl in a corner and read a cookbook. Yes I read cookbooks. Interesting what you learn in a cookbook or a telephone book. Nuts Right?????Chris



No comments: