Monday, February 21, 2011

Today is not mine

Well we beat the weather and it went North. We had sleet and freezing ran which it all melted by afternoon. Today my day will be not my own. Jeff has an appointment with his Dr. and we have a 45 minute drive to get there. And as you know the Dr's are never on time. A couple weeks ago when we went we were there almost 3 hours. It gets harder and harder to get him there. This weekend was not productive for me other than I made cinnamon rolls. I need to kick my self and get started again. I really want to start Spring housecleaning and get some painting done on the inside. But to early. I have to paint three rooms and then we have to replace a window in the main bathroom. I bought a model home and it has a glass block window in the main bathroom and we can't open a window. It gets really warm in there with the Eastern sun in the Summer. We know about how much the remodel will be but the weather is against us right now. Then that room will have to be repainted. I would like to replace carpets with hardwood, but not in the cards this year. Lawnmower has to be rebuilt first. Money is used before you get it. If you know the feeling. Hopefully the outcome of today isn't going to cost us an arm and a leg. Chris

No comments: