Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Selective Hearing

No pictures today, but I am so upset I could scream. For all of you with a husband, partner or significant other I am sure you have at sometime experienced selective hearing. My husband has some hearing loss after having worked in a factory situation for years, but he can turn my voice off so quick and yet hear me when I don't want him to. Sound familiar? I will talk to him and he says huh? Then he repeats just what I said. Are we just a fixture in their lives? It started the first thing out of bed this morning. I can see it is going to be a wonderful day today. Chris

1 comment:

Hand Quilting Nana said...

Wow! I could have written this post. I am in the same exact position. When he says huh I just wait a minute and act like I didn't hear him and then he repeats what I just said like it's a question for me!

How frustrating this is. I share your pain.

Linda