Monday, February 20, 2012

Started on the right foot this morning

Last night I had about half of this pin basted so I finished it before I went to bed. This morning I got up and made my coffee read a few favorite blogs and started out sewing. I decided that I had better put my best foot forward and get something done today. No time like the present. I have it 2/3 done with the stabilizing or stitching in the ditch. I now have to go to the store and then get back home and laundry and more stitching. I would like to get this one done this week. I have two more on my to-do list for the next couple weeks. They are larger quilts and will take more effort to get done.
I wish I had a long arm. But I don't so I will do with what I have and make good use of what I have. Suppose to be warm and sunny today. Then snow/rain mix over night. Last year at this time we had close to 36 inches of snow for the season and we have only had 10 inches so far this year. The allergies are kicking in because stuff is coming up and pollinating. Going to be a different year for Spring and Summer at this rate. Chris


No comments: