Thursday, May 24, 2012

Up in the middle of the night

Ever have one of those nights that things are just not as they should be. I am not sick and nothing really wrong. I sleep for a couple hours and then I am awake. The sad thing is I get on the computer which is a no-no. It makes me wake up more and then I don't want to go back to sleep.

My mind is on overload looking at quilt blogs. The achievements many of these quilters have made is so mind boggling to me. My days are not that organized and I really feel inadequate in my little quilting endeavors.

My Mind is made up to get some things finished and some better organized so I can accomplish more in a shorter period of time.

My son went for a job interview and if he gets the job he will be moving. Maybe that is why I am awake. He will be moving 2 hours away and I shouldn't get the cart before the horse. He is in the finalist group and hopefully he hears soon as to what he would be facing.

It is a job in the field he is in now and he would be getting a foot in the door of a larger fire department. I want the advancement for him and it is selfish reasons I want him to still be close. I think I will accept it but this was the news of the day.

Ok I am getting sleepy so I guess I will get back to bed and see if I can get a couple more hours before I have to start my day. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

I know what you mean. I have trouble relaxing after work and as soon as I sit down to read those quilt blogs before you know it, it is the wee hours of the am! but I am inspired. Now to USE all that inspiration and get this butt off the computer...
lol